Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Omg ICS has come to my Xperia Ray! [update2]

Yeah! Gonna give ICS a try, probably review it.


[update 1] So, we have come to a few problems here. Although the software update is available for my phone, it can not be downloaded yet, I get the message "there is no software available. Please try again later."... Many Xperia users are experiencing this problem.

Follow this thread in the Xperia blogs: http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/182242#182242

apparently since everyone is downloading this update, the serves have become congested and I am asked to "try again" later.

I will try again later tonight to see if I have any luck. Btw, as many have speculated this update in non-reversable! so If you don't like it you are stuck with it. This is causing some concerns as there have been ealier reports by Sony of performance issues after updating ICS. More to come in the next post.

[update 2] I wil not upgrade my phone until a new fixed has come to ICS. After reading countless reports of bugs on the new update, I don't think it will be worth it until a comprehensive fix comes to ICS.

No comments:

Post a Comment