Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Fire Emblem Awakening issue


 
My rant about Fire Emblem Awakening. So for some reason, there are no physical copies around, anywhere. You can only get this game at the moment through a digital copy. Is this a Nintendo made scarcity? When you think about it, Nintendo makes more money on Digital copies as they are no costs for cartridge productions, packaging, manual printing, etc. Although I see digital copies as the future trend for all video games, I don't agree with not having options. Specially when Nintendo is so stringy with the memory storage space on their systems. Now I love Nintendo and I am a big fan (please take my money), but give me better options to either purchase my games, or to store my games. For now, I am on the continuing hunt for a physical copy of this game. Wish me luck!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment