Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Xperia SP : SuPerior


 
First Impressions: I finally was able to buy this Android phone (after countless delays and unavailability) from Sony. The C5306 model is a GSM phone, which means it will work on AT&T and T-Mobile's networks. You will be able to get LTE and HSPA+ speeds depending on your carrier and location. The phone displays a 4.6 inches 720HD screen. It almost fits well in my hand; I can hold it well, but sometimes I can't get my thumb fully across the screen, or my palm rest on the edge of the screen and touches the screen). Other than that this phone is excellent. The UI (User Interface) is great and easy to navigate. One of its biggest features is it Stamina Mode, which doubles the battery life by shutting down the apps while in sleep mode. Also a new feature is the what I call the "Sony Suite," 4 Sony branded apps that bring media enjoyment to a new level (Walkman, Movies, Album, Sony Select). Google powers the browser, maps, and the store app (the Play Store). And Google Now works as a "Siri" assistant, but with much more reliability. Overall, this phone is a must buy if you are in the market for a Mid-Range phone.
 
Get it now through Sony: www.store.sony.com
Xperia SP C5306 (North American model)

No comments:

Post a Comment