Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

AIDS Walk NY 2014

Hello everyone,

Spring is finally here, and I couldn't be more happier for the mild warmth NY is receiving. May has come which means is time for the AIDS Walk in NYC. Honestly, I am going through a lot at work and my personal life that I thought about possibly not doing the walk this year. But I decided that I needed to persevere, put aside my problems, and act for a great cause: to join a movement to create an AIDS free generation. Although I am sending out this email very late (the walk is on May 18th), I want to reach out to as many people as I can to make a difference in the life of others. Also, it is better late than never ;)

So, how can you assist? You can by making a donation to my fundraising page: Jorgie Llanos
(http://awny2014.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1089371&lis=1&kntae1089371=0C2DAD13B55F44DBA2EB7013D4F463D7&supId=211356124)

Any amount helps. Help me make a difference in the life of others, so one day we may look at AIDS as a thing of the past. In the meantime, the money raised will help with education programs and services for the people who need it.
Every bit helps, so I hope you can support me in any way you can. Thank you in advance, and wish me good weather for the day of the walk on May 18th :)

Jorgie
Team Captain
Ab Fab 4 a Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment