Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Grooving at GMF


So, I decided to post my favorite pics form my recent trip to Berlin. I'm currently listening to Club Kerry's podcast (Summer Grove 4) and is taking me back to the club nights of Berlin. They (the Berliners) really appreciate techno, house, electronic music. It is the most popular type of music played. Everyone dances. Anyways, this is a picture from the rooftop at GMF, one of the most popular clubs in the city. It only opens on Sundays, but the experience is great. Not only will you mingle with the natives, but also with tourists. All while drinking a beer and admiring the view. Just imagine partying on top of the Rockefeller observatory (NY ref). If you are ever in Berlin, it is a must-visit place, just like visiting the Brandenburg Tor (more of it later). Enjoy the music and the guys ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment