Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday b-day Pt.2


So after my insufferable wait at Greenhouse, I went back to Splash. It was so much fun! I got to dance to the best of the 70's, 80's, and 90's. The music was speaking to me that night. After the drama I had last week, this was the best way to end that chapter and begin a great 27th year. Dancing to 'Hush, hush, Hush, hush,' 'Survivor,' 'Vicky' (lol) was definitely uplifting and fun. But as usual, dancing to DJ Steve Sidewalk's music is the best experience in the NY club circuit. Thank you Steve! I hope we can do lunch soon :-)
And thank you to everyone that came out this weekend. I've seen friends I haven't seen in a long time so that was awesome. It wasn't the drinks, or the clubs that made this b-day fun, but the friends I got to hang out with. Hope we can do it again next year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment