Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Where has the time gone?


[Saturday afternon] Nature-wise today was the first day of Fall. It was only yesterday that sunny days and warm rays illuminated and kept the city. Now the temparature drops and we get left with rainy days and twilight skies. I first took notice, not when the rain was beating down on me, or when the wind threaten to give me a cold, but when I saw the park (Central Park) as gray. No color, just regnants of life in the trees, the lake still as a blanket, almost no people walking in it. It was a beautiful scene indeed, but it wasn't summer. It was only a few weeks that I was enjoying Berlin, enjoying the weather and beach in Sunken Meadow (Long Island), a sunny BBQ with family. Now nothing's left but breeze and rain. I better buy that H&M coat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment