Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

French brunch


I woke up Sunday without a plan to follow. I decided to text Atanas and Tom to see what they were doing, and maybe implant myself in their plans to avoid a boring day [haha], and I did. They told me that they wanted to hang around the village. I meet them, and Justin, around 2:30PM [with the new shades], and without knowing we ended up at a tea bar at Justin's suggestion. The place is called the "Wine spot" which really brighten up my afternoon. Being a nice day out, probably around 55F*, I couldn't drink tea. It was warm out. So I decided on drinking the best next thing: a glass of red wine, with a croissant.. It was a French brunch [at least my idea of a french brunch]. So we sat at this nice place, and we talked about our activities the previous night. I was home Saturday night watching "Up" and "Hell Boy II: The Golden Army" with my sisters. The guys were telling me about their night in Jackson Heights, Queens.

After tea time, we walked around the village, and made a stop at Washington Square Park, where the NYU crowd was out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment