Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

How to get over a hang over

I was not feeling well after yesterday's "party day." It started during the night, I kept waking up because my mouth was dry, and I was very thirsty. The at around 5:00AM I could not slept anymore. I just lay in my bed, trying to get sleepy. I think I slept again at around 6:00AM. Instead of having coffee as I regularly do for breakfast I drank juice again, as I wanted to get rid of the sour taste of the margarita. As I got into the office I just drank cup after cup of water to clear my system. I felt hungry earlier than usual, at 1:30PM, so I went to KFC to get some fatty foods [click the video link below for the inside story]. After eating the KFC snackers and French fries I felt a little better, but not completely. I kept drinking water for the rest of the day. By the end of the day I was feeling better. The Moral of the story, do NOT mix drinks, specially if you are drinking margaritas. And if you do, drink plenty of liquids to be hydrated, and eat something "junky" to help absorb the left over alcohol.
[The doctor's tip] Sugars help breakdown and absorb alcohol. Drink or eat something sweet after a night of drinking to help minimize the effects of drunkenness.

[Video link coming soon]

No comments:

Post a Comment