Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Planetary aligment


[The Phoenix] This was my first trip to the Phoenix. I had head about it from friends, but never took enough interest to visit it; or the East Village for that matter [apparently I am a 'West' Village boy]. I met with Chris to hang out during a Wednesday night in the city [uncommon for me]. We ended up here about 11:30PM. The bar is very nice actually; it has 2 floors with the bathrooms being in the basement, and the whole first floor being the bar. There was a lounge right behind the bar, which makes for a more private atmosphere. These lamps shown here [yes they are lamps] were the center piece of the room. Made from plastics cups, they follow a spherical shape to make functional art. I should learn to make one like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment