Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The guys and a squirrel

[Can't you feel the excitement???] Once we got to Washington Square we decided to take a break from walking, and take a snack break. On the way to the park, we stopped at a peanut butter store [peanut butter is popular enough to have its own store]. Tom and Justin got some [strange] sandwich: banana, bacon, with peanut butter [the only ingredient missing was the pickle]. I thought it was a bit out of the ordinary [but then again I put mayo in most food], but if you really love peanut butter I guess you'll eat it on anything. I just love my peanut butter in Reese’s pieces. After snack time, we made our way to Pieces to keep celebrating the lovely day Sunday was.
So, the puzzle look in these faces came about me taking the picture. Atanas asked me why I was taking the picture in the first place. Justin and Tom were wandering as well, but were more willing to go along with it. If you know me, I love to captures these kind of moments on film, or in this case in my phone's memory, so I can check them later and enjoy them. It's a remainder of trivial moments past, such as this. I can remember this day, and this exact moment because of this picture.

[squirel picture coming soon]

I also like to take random pictures as seen above. I have never seen a black squirel before, so I had to take the chance and prove they exist, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment