Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ilegally hot


I went shopping on today for the first time in ... ages. After seeing [Tim Burton's] Alice in Wonderland, my sister and I were walking around the mall, and we decided to window shop while we waited for our father to come out of watching Brooklyn's Finest. Btw, Alice was an ok movie, nothing spectacular or outstanding, but It did carry a good message however. Anyways, we got to the Aeropostale store and I tried a few shades on. Apparently you are not allowed to take pictures of the merchandise while wearing them, therefore the illegality of this post [lol]. The "hot" part comes from the great looking glasses I found. I love them, they really make a statement, and they are bold. I got a few compliments on them, so you might find more pictures of me with them in upcoming posts, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment